Pages

Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Wishlist

You all could probably give a crap and a half what I want for Christmas. I know. I realize this. I do not care what is on your Christmas list either, so there. But there are a few people who read this blog (MomDave) who may or may not need an idea for an X-mas goodie for a special someone.

 Santa already has this list down pat because he is obviously just that good. He is Santa, people.

Reason numero dos for this post is that I'm always finding little knick-knacks and such (such referring to clothing because lets face it I am a liiiiiiittle head-over-heels obsessed with clothing) online and I need some sort of visual list to keep track of what I would spend my pretty little pennies on if I had pretty little pennies. 

And thirdly; there may be a slight chance you are unsure what you want for Christmas. There also may be a slight chance something here will tickle your fancy. Who knows? I don't. Can't hurt to look though, right?










Urban Outfitters Pins and Needles Watercolor Chiffon Blouse





























































Urban Outfitters Sequin Bomber Jacket































Enzo Angiolini 'Smiles' Platform Pump



No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It button on image hover