Pages

Thursday, September 1, 2011

Happy Birthday...



See this girl right here? On the right? It happens to be her birthday today. And she happens to be favorite person in existence. 


You know how when people are married, they refer to their husband/wife as their better half? That is what this girl is to me...minus the whole marriage thing. She's everything I want to be in a person. Scratch that, she's everything EVERYONE should want to be in a person. She is the funniest, smartest, most down-to-earth and sane-minded person I know. That whole "beautiful inside and out" thing? Yeah that's her. 

Sometimes we look really hot together. Get over it. 

Cheslyn Jean Dilbeck, I try to say this as often as I remember but thank you, thank you, thank you. No words can really describe how much I love you and how blessed I am to have had you in my life (I count the beginning of our friendship the day we went to Red Lobster and I told you you should indeed date Jeff Foss because he is just oh so adorable. YES EVERYONE I AM STILL CLAIMING MATCH MAKER ON THAT ONE. A tip of the hat to you both five years later. Cheers to me.) 

I don't want to get too cheeseball on you and I'm already tearing up while writing this because I'm emotional and that's just what I do. I adore you to pieces and I hope you have the best birthday ever ever ever. I am only half counting this as your birthday because technically I won't see you until your celebration on Saturday so it is what it is. I am working on a James Franco guest appearance at Blarney's so I will keep you posted. 

Love you, Chewy. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It button on image hover