Pages

Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Crewcuts is so Baller.


Crewcuts is J.Crew's little-tyke line, if you're unfamiliar. If I'm being honest with ya'll ('cause that's what I do here, I unveil truths), I would shamelessly buy an XL in any of their clothing items... 

...iiiinCLUding the boys stuff. (Hint to all the ladies: the boys section is actually a GREAT place to buy blazers, military-style jackets, flannel shirts, etc. They fit great and are always WAY cheaper.)






How do these kids look so "No I actually AM this awesome, thanks though,"? Example: last photo. Homegirl is WERKIN that sequin-cardigan-dress-striped-socks-moccasin combo. Good for her. I'm not even mad that if I stepped out in said ensemble my eye sight or drug use would be severely questioned. Possibly both. 

1 comment:

  1. I enjoyed reading your articles. This is truly a great read for me. I have bookmarked it and I am looking forward to reading new articles.

    ReplyDelete

Pin It button on image hover