Pages

Friday, January 27, 2012

Karlie Kloss for Free People is Exponentially Amazing


At nineteen years old, Karlie Kloss is pretty much the model of the moment (she just snagged Oscar de la Renta's Spring/Summer 2012 campaign, you can see her lookin' gorg in that here.) This LA-girl editorial is for Free People's spring catalog. I give every single one of these outfits a standing ovation. 

I normally don't pay too much attention to models but this girl just seems so cool, I just wanna hang with her, ya know? Apparently Ms. Kloss also just started her own tumblr, where she gives an inside look to her modeling world. 

P.S. I don't know why the photos are all mismatched sizes and fuzzy, don't yell at me. 










Photos: Elle.com via Free People


No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It button on image hover