Pages

Saturday, January 7, 2012

The Outfit That Changed My Opinion on Turtlenecks



Why didn't I ever think of an outfit so cute and clever? Probably because the turtleneck has a bad rep goin' for itself ever since we came into the 21st century. I, and I'm sure I'm not alone, have this problem where I think a certain clothing piece is mom-ish, so I feel like it can only be styled mom-ish (no hard feelings to all the mamas out there, LUH you.) 

When paired with a navajo-inspired cardigan, gold-sequined skirt, neutral black tights and booties, things turn out quite nicely for the turtleneck. It's like the clothing-version of the movie plot where the pretty, popular girls give the ugly duckling a makeover and now she's all hip. 

...or something. 

Try for yourself: 



Photo via: M Loves M

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It button on image hover