Pages

Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Inside Lauren Conrad's Closet



Why do I do this to myself? I enjoy looking into the closets that for my life can be marked as "forever unattainable". We'll call it sartorial masochism. 

Hate or love LC, you can't deny the woman's got one helluva closet. The Coveteur peeped her digs and they are....beautiful.


(PICTURE MY HEART RATE.) I love maxi dresses and think they are such versatile and romantic pieces. I wore this nude, tiered chiffon dress (from my first collection for paper crown) with a sash to a ball held at the National History Museum. The silk dress on the right I wore for a photoshoot at my home in Laguna. In the center is a vintage nightgown – I love the little details and bias cut of this particular piece.




"This photo is lovely, very much represents paper crown."


"These [Chanel] shoes were my favorite this winter. I wore them all the time with tights or black skinnies."


"I love vintage jewelery, not only to wear but also to hang around the space Iʼm in. I usually have luck at flea markets or The Way We Wore. The necklace in the center is one of my favorites and often makes appearances in paper crown lookbooks. It's an old hair barrette turned into a necklace. When I am designing for LC Lauren Conrad jewelry, most of the collection is inspired by vintage pieces."


"Clearly, I have a fascination with Chanel. I began collecting old perfume bottles a few years back because I thought they were so pretty. The crown is (embarrassingly) from when I was on the homecoming court in high school."


"Phillip Lim is my favorite designer of all time. I like the shoulder detailing on this top because it reminded me of a sea anemone."

You can drool more over here

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It button on image hover