Pages

Sunday, March 25, 2012

A little of life lately, according to my iPhone











1. Doing some on-the-side PR work for a brand new women's boutique in Minneapolis, Behind The Scenes.
2. At Blue Ox Coffee Company. Coffee shop trips on lazy Fridays ... one of my favorite times to get work done.
3. My favorite polish combo, as of late. 
4. I will always love the Minnesota State Hockey Tournament, but it's so much more fun when you're little brother's in it. 
5. Lunch at Patisserie 46. Their French desserts are out of this world. 
6. I take approximately 8,000 baths when I'm home. It's when I'm most at peace. 
7. Prosciutto and arugula pizza at Broder's Pasta Bar. Great early date night spot!
8. Had to snag a vintage Coach bag at Rewind Vintage. Too classic for words. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It button on image hover