Pages

Thursday, July 12, 2012

Let me have my cheeseball moment




Yesterday was my birthday. (My grandma likes to tell me every year that when I was little I said my birthday was 'ly 'leven, cause, you know, when you're little you can't pronounce adequately and stuff. I'm sure it was adorable.) If you forgot my birthday? Then, well....nothing, absolutely nothing cause in reality it's just another day out of the year so who cares. But you CAN get free slushies at 7-Eleven on my birthday. That'sssss kind of a big deal.

IN ALL SERIOUSNESS. Thank you to everyone who called, texted, or even wrote a little Facebook ditty on my wall (because we all know we love Facebook on our birthday, let's be real here). I was reminded yesterday how much I adore everyone in my life. Like, through the roof. I have the best friends, family, and boyfriend anyone could ask for and there's nothing better than crawling into bed at night with that feeling.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It button on image hover