Pages

Wednesday, December 5, 2012

MSP ---> NYC



Finally getting my NYC V-card taken. Thursday through Sunday I'm jetting to the Big Apple for a quick (but what will obviously be a supes fun) weekend. I know this is only long enough to take in a miniature fraction of all things New York has to offer but I'm excited to visit as many little shops and bakeries/eating joints as I can squeeze into a 72-hour period. (You guys I legitimately have a list of doughnut shops written down. This list is of utmost importance.)

If you have any recommendations, seriously, let me know! 

(Photo via: Observando.net)

3 comments:

  1. Take the Staten Island ferry in the late afternoon, it's free and if you get on it when it's light out you can get a great view of Manhattan and the Statue of Liberty. Then, on your return trip to Manhattan, you hop back on the ferry and (if you go at late afternoon), you can see all of the buildings in Manhattan skyline lit up. It's really great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok, FUNNNNNNNN! So entirely jealous. Have an amazing time girl! I will be watching your instagram feed like a hawk this weekend :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Okay. I'm j-e-a-l-ous.

    Good news: I'm pretty sure doughnut calories don't count when you're in NYC.

    ReplyDelete

Pin It button on image hover