Pages

Thursday, May 16, 2013

Delicious Jewelry Storage

I'm a multi-tasker by nature, so of course I prefer items in my room to live accordingly. If something can dually serve as storage for my jewelry and can also contribute to decor, then WELCOME TO MY ROOM, CAKE STAND.  




No I didn't perfectly align all of my jewelry for the photo because if you think that's how it looks every day, you be crazy.  

I got this one for super cheap at TJ Maxx but thrift stores and etsy would be other good sources. 

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for another fantastic
    article. The place else may anybody get that type of info in such a perfect method of writing? I have a presentation subsequent
    week, and I am at the look for such information.

    rs gold
    WOW Gold Kaufen
    buy aion gold

    ReplyDelete

Pin It button on image hover